You must be 18 years or older to participate. The games and/or activities offered by advertisers on this site, including those offered by links to other sites, may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions and are void where prohibited. The viewer is specifically warned that they should make their own inquiry into the legality of participating in any of these games and/or activities. The owner of this web site assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities if they are illegal in the jurisdiction of the reader or client of this site. The information contained in this website is intended for entertainment and news purposes and not to violate any federal, state or local laws. SPORTSMASTERS does not encourage illegal gambling. If you wish to use this information for wagering, please use a legal outlet. We are not responsible for any losses you incur as a result of using this information for wagering.
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to the website (the "website") of SPORTSMASTERS. ("SPORTSMASTERS"). On this website, SPORTSMASTERS makes available to you a wide range of information, products, downloads, documents, files, text, publications, content, resources, and services.
Use of Documents and Publications on the Website
Except as expressly prohibited on this website, you are permitted to view, copy, print and distribute publications and documents within this website, subject to your agreement that: a) your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only, b) you will not modify the documents, publications or graphics, c) you will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context, d) you will display the below copyright notice and other proprietary notices on every copy you make, and e) you agree that SPORTSMASTERS may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from SPORTSMASTERS. However, you may not redistribute, disseminate, publish or republish any documents that you have purchased or that can be purchased from SPORTSMASTERS. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The permission above to use documents and publications (not SPORTSMASTERS services such as Premium Selections, Daily Selections, etc.) does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website. Those elements of the website are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by SPORTSMASTERS.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROV ID ED OTHERWISE, SPORTSMASTERS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND PUBLICATIONS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROV ID ED OTHERWISE, ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROV ID ED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROV ID ED OTHERWISE, SPORTSMASTERS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPORTSMASTERS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SPORTSMASTERS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any SPORTSMASTERS server, or the network(s) connected to any SPORTSMASTERS server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SPORTSMASTERS server or to the website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website.
Use of Services on the Website
The website may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services or the website, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services or the website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, racist, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, indecent, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Communication Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Use any SPORTSMASTERS domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications that you transmit from another location or through another service.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any SPORTSMASTERS account holder or to any SPORTS-MASTERS.com or affiliated email address (regardless of whether you use the website to transmit any such communication).
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
SPORTSMASTERS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, SPORTSMASTERS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove and/or edit any materials in its sole discretion. SPORTSMASTERS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
SPORTSMASTERS reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as SPORTSMASTERS deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in SPORTSMASTER’S sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. SPORTSMASTERS does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, SPORTSMASTERS specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized SPORTSMASTERS spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of SPORTSMASTERS.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
SPORTSMASTERS OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONS ID ER UNSOLICITED ID EAS, INCLUDING ID EAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVO ID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN SPORTSMASTERS'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO ID EAS SUBMITTED TO SPORTSMASTERS. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED ID EAS TO SPORTSMASTERS OR ANYONE AT SPORTSMASTERS. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR ID EAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SPORTSMASTERS MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR ID EAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONF ID ENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Advertisements and Promotions
SPORTSMASTERS may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the website. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by SPORTSMASTERS is subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than SPORTSMASTERS found on or through the website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. SPORTSMASTERS is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-SPORTSMASTERS advertisers on the website.
SPORTSMASTERS controls and operates this website from its headquarters in various locations in the United States of America and makes no representation that this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries.
You acknowledge and agree that material on this website is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of such material contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. You agree that none of the material on this website, nor any direct product there from, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for nuclear activities, chemical biological weapons, or missile projects unless authorized by the U.S. Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Countries subject to U.S. embargo are: Cuba , Iran , Libya , North Korea , Syria , and Sudan . This list is subject to change without further notice from SPORTSMASTERS, and you must comply with the list as it exists in fact. You certify that you are not on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons List or affiliated lists or on the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals List. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.